Some of the benefits of the horsetail herb:
- The minerals in horsetail can help strengthen brittle fingernails and silica can help grow strong healthy hair as well.
- Thanks to its antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, horsetail offers anti-inflammatory benefits for acne and skin irritation. Silica in horsetail offers anti-ageing benefits. It can help collagen, which is an important component of the skin, keeping it taut and wrinkle-free.
The top benefits of rosehip are:
- Rosehip is high in antioxidants, which assist in fighting free radicals that cause damage and disease.
- May assist with a healthy immune system. Rosehip contains a high amount of vitamin C. Along with Vit C, rosehip has other immune-strengthening compounds.
- Rosehip is high in anti-inflammatory compounds. It may assist with pain associated with arthritis
- May assist with ageing. Rosehip is high in Vitamin C, which is known for its ability to assist with collagen synthesis. It is also high in carotenoids, which also aid in the fight against wrinkles.