Chai has been part of eastern cultures for many years. This spicy tea contains the multitude of benefits from Rooibos as well as health benefits from chai as well as coconut.
Coconut has the following benefits:
- May aid in maintaining heart health
- Coconut has anti-microbial properties and may help fight infections
- It may aid in weightloss as it inhibits the appetite.
Chai (a word meaning, quite simply, ‘tea’) is a blend of exotic spices that has been used for centuries and offers a myriad of benefits:
- Yummy, fragrant and spicy taste
- Chai contains a blend of spices (cardamom, ginger, black pepper, cloves and cinnamon) that may naturally assist with nausea and aid digestion
- The combination of herbs found in chai may assist in weightloss
- Clove, ginger and cinnamon have anti-inflammatory benefits